Arctic Living Update
A new update is available for Subnautica: Below Zero Early Access. Give your 4645B home the upgrade you’ve always dreamed of! With a Control Room, impressively spacious Large Room, and the all-new Jukebox, the Arctic Living update for Below Zero is going to make your base a whole lot cozier! Visit the Arctic Living site to learn more!
- Base Control Room
- Large rooms and impressive Glass Domes
- Jukebox and Music Disks
- Mineral Detector
- Booster Tank
- Prawn Suit
- Alterra Mining Site
- Encounter with a familiar voice
Gain greater control and customization of your base with the Control Room. You can change the name, access panels to manage your base’s power supply, locate hull breaches, view the weather forecast and more.
Play community created Music Disks on your jukebox, or customize your experience further by importing your favorite music into the game.
Add a Large Room to your base with a Glass Dome to make them look even more impressive! A Multipurpose Room Glass Dome is also available.
Explore the latest biome, an abandoned Alterra Mining Site, which plays host to the PRAWN Suit.
You can find out about upcoming updates in all sorts of ways. Sign up to the Development Newsletter to receive word every time an update is released. Follow the Unknown Worlds and Subnautica: Below Zero Steam groups to get a notification on Steam. You can also:
- See update sneak peaks by following @Subnautica on Twitter
- Get live source code changes by following @SubnauticaSCM on Twitter
- See update news on Facebook
- Watch update summary videos on YouTube
- Satisfy underwater Instagram craving by following @Subnautica
- See our task lists & milestones on Favro
- Chat with fellow divers in the Subnautica Discord server
Enjoy, and happy diving!