PC Building Simulator Update v1.12
Hot on the heels of v1.11 we’ve got another major update. In this patch we’re releasing the often-requested 11th generation Intel processors, adding our first Z590 chipsets, keeping temperatures down with new cooling solutions and expanding our range of high-end power supplies.
First though, can I offer you some Scandinavian minimalism in this trying time?
Today we’re collaborating with the Fractal Design team to bring their modernist zen aesthetic to our latest partner workshop DLC, complete with a landscape garden to help you unwind from those stressful overclocking sessions.
Keeping up with the recent hardware release tempo, today we’re welcoming Intel’s 11th generation processors to PC Building Simulator alongside an initial selection of Z590 motherboards.
The new blue team processors will be landing in force with both mid-range and flagships immediately.
Following in the footsteps of our Murder By Numbers collaboration, we’re bringing a nod to another game our wider team have worked on to PC Building Simulator – Fireart’s gorgeous puzzle adventure title TOHU.
Spruce up your virtual battle stations by flexing some weird and wonderful fish planet goodness thanks to our latest in graphic mouse pads.
- ARCTIC Freezer 11 LP
- ARCTIC Freezer A13 X
- ARCTIC Freezer A13 X CO
- ADATA XPG VENTO PRO 120 PWM
- ARCTIC BioniX P120 ARGB
- ARCTIC P12 Slim PWM PST
- InWin Saturn ASN120
- Fractal Design Define 7 Clear Tempered Glass White/Black White versions
- Fractal Design Define 7 XL Tempered Glass Black
- Fractal Design Meshify 2 Clear Tempered Glass
- Fractal Design Meshify 2 Compact Clear Tempered Glass White
- Fractal Design Meshify 2 XL Light Tempered Glass Black
- Intel Core i9-11900
- Intel Core i9-11900KF
- Intel Core i9-11900K
- Intel Core i7-11700
- Intel Core i7-11700KF
- Intel Core i7-11700K
- Intel Core i5-11600
- Intel Core i5-11600KF
- Intel Core i5-11600K
- Intel Core i5-11500
- Intel Core i5-11400F
- Intel Core i5-11400
- MSI GeForce RTX 3070 VENTUS 2X
- MSI Radeon RX 5700 GAMING X
- ADATA XPG LEVANTE 360
- Fractal Design Celsius+ S24 Dynamic
- Fractal Design Celsius+ S24 Prisma
- Fractal Design Celsius+ S28 Dynamic
- Fractal Design Celsius+ S28 Prisma
- Fractal Design Celsius+ S36 Dynamic
- Fractal Design Celsius+ S36 Prisma
- MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK
- MSI MAG B550M BAZOOKA
- MSI MAG B550M MORTAR WIFI
- MSI MEG B550 UNIFY-X
- MSI MPG B550 GAMING CARBON WIFI
- MSI MPG B550I GAMING EDGE WIFI
- MSI MAG Z590 TOMAHAWK WIFI
- MSI MAG Z590 TORPEDO
- MSI MEG Z590 ACE
- MSI MPG Z590 CARBON EK X
- MSI MPG Z590 GAMING CARBON WIFI
- DFL Tohu (Medium)
- DFL Tohu (Large)
- DFL Tohu (Extra Large)
- Antec SIGNATURE 1000 PLATINUM
- Antec SIGNATURE 1000 TITANIUM
- Antec SIGNATURE 1300 PLATINUM
- EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 G2
- EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 P2
- Adjusted GamerStorm TRISTELLAR SW to fix a number of air cooler clipping issues.
- Raijintek PALLAS 120 CPU Cooler can now be removed when installed in the SilverStone.RVZ03 case.
- Corrected RAM alignment on the MSI MEG X570 Godlike motherboard
- Fixed an issue which caused black screens during GPU test when using some 30 series GPUs in SLI.
- Adjusted the placement of Raijintek ORCUS 280 AIO pipes on Open Benchtable to allow installation of custom water cooled GPUs.
- Dark tempered glass case panels will now correctly darken monitors when looking at them through the panel.
- Fixed an issue which required mixed GPUs to have voltage adjusted before GPU Tuner is unlocked.
- Fixed an issue where a job requiring XMP resulted in RAM failing immediately.
- Fixed an issue which generated the wrong temperatures in dual custom loops.
- Adjusted the AIO pipe pathing on MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC to prevent clipping with CPU plate.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Silent Base 601 case to fuse with PSU brackets.
- Reduced the number of collision issues with PCs generated through PC Bay.
- Corrected review string after completing “Sonic Munk needs your help!” job given by firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Corrected review string after completing “Computer in need of an ‘upgrade'” job given by email@example.com.
- Corrected review string after completing “What’s wrong with my gaming rig?!” job given by realcheez@mintyMail.cool.
- Corrected review string after completing “15 years of Bathimoor Babes!!” job given by firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Corrected review string after completing “Upgrade so I can sail!” job given by email@example.com.
- Corrected review string after completing “Need HDD space to prep for movie” job given by firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Corrected review string after completing “Upgrade not working…” job given by email@example.com.
- Fixed an issue which prevented players hitting ‘Apply’ in the settings menu when the game language was set to Simplified Chinese.
- Improved the performance across all workshops when handling multiple PCs.
- Music player now continues from previous state on loading the game.
Finally, as seen on Discord, we’re also toying with ideas for merchandise that players might enjoy.
Feel like repping Uncle Tim’s multi-dollar PC building empire? We need your feedback to make it happen so let us know what you think in both the comments here and via the open channel on our official Discord server.
Looking for a new place to link reaction gifs? Need morale support while camping outside of your local box store? Want to speak to other developers developers developers developers? Come talk to us on all our official platforms here:
Discord / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram / Reddit / YouTube
The PC Building Simulator Team