Patch 1.0.15 is live!
Patch 1.0.15 should be live now on Steam!
This patch includes a large update to networking code to improve performance in multiplayer sessions. Hosts should no longer see huge performance drops when clients join their games!
- [AS-6597] – Code redemption is now available in Astroneer. Redeem your Recruit Bundle codes now!
- [AS-6301] – Gateway Engines no longer require oxygen management from Astroneers.
- [AS-6181] – Emote selections are now persistent account-wide – like all other customization options – rather than just per individual save.
- [AS-6302] – The Gateway teleportation exit point has been changed so that the player no longer takes fall damage when exiting it.
- [AS-6404] – The Scrap value of Graphite has been fixed from a high 0.75 to the intended 0.25. This also addressed a minor exploit which allowed players to trade 3 Graphite nuggets for 4 Graphite nuggets via the Scrap mechanic.
- A number of balance and distribution changes to Hazards and Research Samples are included in this patch.
- [AS-6017] – Increased Research Sample spawn probability on Sylvan forest biome by 25%.
- [AS-6022] – Increased the density of Research Items and Samples in Sylvan subterranean biomes.
- [AS-6306] – Respawn times for Research Samples have increased 25%. Also increased the value of Research Items by at least 25%, and reduced their research time by a similar margin.
- [AS-6020] – Where there previously was a single growth, now a trio of Volatile Cataplants have sprouted on Glacio’s ice sheets.
- [AS-6021] – Delayed Bouncevine explosion from .5 to 1.5 seconds after being uprooted.
- [AS-6024] – Adjusted both the Noxious and the Elegant Spewflower to have a stronger toxin (especially the latter, which only occurs underground). Astroneers visiting Atrox are cautioned to avoid their fume clouds, which are at least 25% more deadly than previously recorded.
- We have addressed an issue with a performance optimization which was causing intermittent crashes in version 126.96.36.199.
- [AS-3085] – Fixed a long standing bug which would cause the Shelter tooltip to not reappear if Players exited the Shelter while mousing over it.
- [AS-4338] – Fixed the messaging on the Research Chamber for non-researchable items until the save is reloaded.
- [AS-4650] – Fixed a bug in the customization system where suit palettes with non-default materials incorrectly change backpack slot colors.
- [AS-6179] – Fixed a bug where players were unable to drive Large Rover trains of more than two Rovers.
- [AS-6188] – Fixed the glitch (and by that we mean hilarious exploit) which occurred when entering a shuttle and picking it up simultaneously allowed the client player to fly around.
- [AS-6211] – Client Players can no longer carry platforms when they enter the shuttle and carry the those platforms to other planets.
- [AS-6225] – Fixed a bug causing small printer functionality to become suppressed when instructed to print the thruster until the correct cable is connected.
- [AS-6337] – Astronium nugget now uses the correct texture.
- [AS-6352] – Text boxes no longer overlap when collecting more than one kind of resource in quick succession: instead they now conveniently stack alongside the backpack.
- [AS-6360] – Fixed a bug causing batteries to send out power on directional power connections even when they have no excess power to send out.
- [AS-6514] – Fixed an incorrect research Byte value and research time on a some hazards.
Also if you haven’t heard already, Astroneer is nominated for FIVE Webby awards! We could use your vote to bring the awards home, so head over here (VOTE HERE) for more details about what categories and how to vote!
Thanks for reading and I look forward to kickstarting the youtube channel back up soon with a new post 1.0 vlog with more details about our next update!