Total War Warhammer 2 Curse of the Vampire Coast DLC Out Now
The latest DLC campaign pack for Total War Warhammer 2 has dropped. Dubbed as Curse of the Vampire Coast, it adds the Vampire coast as a playable race to Creative Assembly’s hit fantasy turn-based strategy and real-time tactics hybrid game.
Although labeled as a campaign pack, Curse of the Vampire Coast does not add a mini-campaign. Instead, it focuses on expanding the titular race with a host of new content including a full set of legendary lords.
Here’s a summary of the additions from Creative Assembly’s description:
- 4 new Legendary Lords
- New School of Magic: The Lore of the Deep
- A suite of all-new campaign mechanics
- Unique upgradeable ships for each Legendary Lord
- Eight new Regiments of Renown
- Unique tech tree unlocking four unique Vampire Coast Lords
- Reward your undead Admirals with new Fleet Office Roles befitting their loyalty
- New roster: command towering constructs, ghastly pincered sea-beasts, ghoulish horrors and musket-wielding piratical zombie hordes in battle!
- Vampire Coast factions are playable in the Eye of the Vortex and Mortal Empires campaigns. They are not involved with the race for the Great Vortex however; they have agendas of their own…
You can also check out the game’s reveal trailer below for a peek at what’s in store when you purchase the add-on:
Total War Warhammer 2 Curse of the Vampire Coast is out now on PC.
ALSO ON ALLKEYSHOP NEWS
Total War Warhammer 2 Rise of the Tomb Kings has just released a new Let’s Play video featuring gameplay from one of the new head-to-head campaigns.
The post Total War Warhammer 2 Curse of the Vampire Coast DLC Out Now appeared first on AllKeyShop.com.