PC Building Simulator Update v1.15.2
Today we’re pushing another update live to address the issues listed below. Special thanks to the community for contributions to bug reporting and evidence gathering.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the Cloud Notes app from accepting mouse inputs after the 29th line.
- Improved the clarity of GPU minimum requirements listed in Will It Run for League of Legends.
- Corrected issues with phone behavior when in assembly mode in the Esports Expansion DLC.
- Fixed an issue which caused the be quiet! Dark Rock TF 2 cooler to clip with case fans in NZXT H210i case.
- Reduced the number of instances causing cable clipping inside the InWin 303-MSI Dragon Edition case.
- Adjusted collision to prevent AIO and custom radiators from clipping with the drive bays in the NZXT H170i case.
- Increased the number of compatible AIO cooler and motherboard combinations in the CORSAIR iCUE 5000X RGB case.
- There will no longer be two instances of the Corsair Vengeance LPX (Red) 32 GB 3600 Mhz memory in the shop.
- Fixed an issue causing conflicts between case fans and other components inside the be quiet! Pure Base 500DX case.
- Adjusted the pathing of the 24 pin cable to prevent clipping with the NZXT H510 Elite case.
- Improved collision of M.2 storage units to prevent several clipping issues with Fractal Design Node 202 case.
- Improved fan cable pathing in the SilverStone PS14 case to reduce clipping with large coolers.
- Players can now correctly install USB devices on the ASUS ROG Strix X570-I Gaming motherboard if a be quiet! Dark Rock TF2 cooler is present.
- Adjusted bottom panel alignment in the Lian Li O11D XL-S case.
- Improved the performance of the ARCTIC Freezer 34 eSports DUO CPU cooler.
- Side panel screws will now correctly tighten all the way on the CORSAIR iCUE 5000D series case.
- Colorful iGame GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Vulcan X OC GPU no longer presents wobbly fan behavior.
- Fixed a number of collision issues with the Raijintek NYX PRO case.
- Reduced the number of clipping issues when using an SLI bridge in the Raijintek NYX PRO case.
- Fixed a number of collision issues with the EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 T2.
- Adjusted cable routing to reduce instances of GPU clipping in the MSI MPG Sekira 500P case.
- Adjusted cable routing to prevent EVGA Z270 FTW K’s 24 pin cable clipping through Corsair Carbide Series 275R’s case side panel.
- HDMI cables will no longer clip through the Fractal Design Define R6 case.
- Improved CPU handle texture on the ASRock B550 Pro4 motherboard.
- Improved the collision of the back panel of the EVGA DG-77 case.
- Significantly reduced the instances of clipping between 280mm AIO coolers and the ADATA XPG Defender Pro case.
- Adjusted the pathing of the 8-pin cable to prevent clipping with the heatsinks of the ASRock TRX40 Taichi motherboard inside the Raijintek PAEAN case.
- Players will no longer be able to install the PSU Shroud of the Raijintek NYX PRO case when the power cables are connected to the PSU.
- Fixed an issue which caused clipping between the Raijintek CALORE C240D cooler and ASRock Z390M Pro4 motherboard while inside the Raijintek PAEAN M case.
- The Colorful CVN B365M GAMING PRO V20 motherboard now correctly allows players to connect radiators when installed inside the Raijintek PAEAN M case.
- Significantly reduced the instances of clipping inside the CORSAIR Crystal Series 570X RGB case.
- Fixed an issue which disabled lighting in the CORSAIR Carbide Series 275R case when turning workshop lights are turned off.
- Large mouse pads will no longer clip with aftermarket keyboards.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Skip Day button to be ignored when using a controller in the Esports DLC and IT Expansion.
- Fixed an issue which caused the ‘Menu’ key bind icon to be displayed twice in the key bindings sub-menu when using a controller.
- Fixed an issue which prevented players from accessing the peripherals search bar while using a controller.
- Fixed an issue which caused the shop search bar to automatically search after the first letter was input when using a controller.
- Fixed an issue which prevented controller prompts from correctly showing when opening the Change Workshop sub-menu.
- The warning hint showing that ‘Piping is locked’ will now display more accurately.
- Players using a controller can now correctly quit from the calendar.
- Camera rotation input will now be accepted whilst the player is scrolling a checklist.
- Players should now be able to reinstall the AIO cooler after diagnosing and fixing the PC from the “L.Field@FieldRodents.net – NEED FIX” job.
- Reduced the number of conflicting parts generated by PCs through the random job generator.
- Fixed an issue which caused a low-resolution texture to be present on some walls in the first Esports Expansion DLC workshop.
- Fixed an issue which caused a low-resolution texture to be present on some walls in the second Esports Expansion DLC workshop.
- Fixed an issue which caused low quality shadows inside the third IT Expansion workshop.
- Go to PC will no longer send the player to the wrong spot in the fifth IT Expansion workshop.
- Adjusted power cables to prevent them clipping through the workbenches in the third IT Expansion workshop.
- The front desk PC’s power cable will now correctly connect to the PC in the third IT Expansion workshop.
- Removed duplicate extension plugs in the offsite job for “Hiram.Young@irra.tech”.
Stay up to date!
The PC Building Simulator Team