Killing Floor 2 Hotfix – PC Build 1109
Bug fixes included
- Addressed multiple locations where players could reach areas unavailable to Zeds by using a “boomstick jump”.
- Adjusted ammo boxes appearing on the Main play area.
- Addressed Zed pathing in various locations.
- Addressed graphic artifacting on various locations when using high graphics quality.
- Addressed issues with Zeds spawning in the main area when players are in other locations.
- Addressed floating vegetation in the main area.
- Addressed various player “stuck spots” across the map.
- Addressed location where dropped weapons bounce far away from players on the desert area
- Addressed areas in the desert arena where weapons would be hidden by sand.
- Adjusted collision in multiple areas that would cause the player to appear crouched when running.
- Adjusted collision where player’s visual position could be desynced from actual collision.
As always, thank you for your continued support!