Subnautica Micro Update Released
Players accessing Subnautica on the Epic and Discord store might find that the game will take a little longer than usual to load for the first time. This is due to us automatically migrating your saved games to a new location. We hope that this update continues to improve the Subnautica experience for you all.
To stay up-to-date with development, make that you’re subscribed to the Subnautica development newsletter, follow @Subnautica on Twitter, @Subnautica on Instagram, Subnautica on Facebook, and subscribe to Subnautica on Youtube to be notified as soon as a new update is available.
- Performance and lots of under-the-hood improvements
- Improved world streaming: You should no longer be able to outrun terrain or fall through the world in a PRAWN suit
- Hardcore mode: Low oxygen will no longer warn you
- Rocket platform physics issues addressed
- Fixed Lifepod ping not staying disabled on game load
- Fixed base pillar bug
- Fixed PRAWN suit stuck in air if built far away
- Fixed quality issue with clouds
- Fixed clipmap settings for PC & Mac
- Fixed fade-in of some props
- Disabled managed code stripping for mod support
- Updated translations