PC Building Simulator Update v1.7.5
Following swiftly on from v1.7, we’ve got another update for you. This time we’ve collaborated with legendary custom PC shop Overclockers UK[www.overclockers.co.uk] to bring you the Overclockers UK Workshop DLC.
We’ve also included fixes for 21 issues (listed below).
Welcome to version 1.7.5!
Overclockers UK’s PC shop and forum plays host to a huge community of PC hardware enthusiasts, and is the official HQ of world champion overclocker 8Pack[8pack.co.uk].
We’ve collaborated with OCUK on this industrial-grade workshop, packed with visual flavour from the team, and sprinkled with references to their community. Once purchased, you can use this workshop in both Career and Free Build modes of the game, and switch between available workshops whenever you feel like a change of scenery.
- Brand new Overclockers UK themed design and aesthetic.
- New workshop layout.
- Gummy bears!
To celebrate the release of the Overclockers UK Workshop DLC, OCUK are giving away an awesome noblechairs HERO Black Edition gaming chair, along with some great runners up prizes.
Enter now at OCUK![www.overclockers.co.uk]
- Improved M.2 drive support for EVGA X299 Dark case.
- Fixed an issue with the resale price of case fans.
- Improved EATX Motherboard support for Kolink Stronghold, Ethereal and Observatory cases.
- Fixed triple radiator clipping with HDD bay in Obsidian Series 750D case.
- Fixed an issue in Corsair Obsidian 750D case that made it impossible to extract HDD from drive bay.
- Fixed Antec DF500’s Drive Bay clipping with CORSAIR Hydro X Series XR7 360.
- Fixed RGB LED adjustment on the Gigabyte GA-B250M-Gaming 5 case (thanks to Sirillion for the report).
- Fixed a clipping issue with HDD bay in the Corsair 1000D case.
- Fixed a fan blocking issue with the CORSAIR Obsidian Series 1000D (thanks to DAFTzippo).
- Fixed an issue with a HDD drive bay in the Corsair Obsidian 750D case (thanks to Stranded ).
- Fixed water cooling pipe pathing issues with the Raijintek Enyo case (thanks to Mathijs).
- Fixed a floating graphics card issue with the LianLi 011DXL W case (thanks to darkyy__yt ).
- Fixed an issue with the CPU Lever opening only half way on the ASROCK B450 Steel Legend motherboard (thanks to Innocent )
- Fixed RGB info on MSI 200mm and 120mm fans (thanks to Whitebow ).
- Fixed HDD drive bay in the Lian Li O11D XL-W case (thanks to MidKnight-_- ).
- Fixed water cooling pipes clipping in the MSI SEKIRA 500X case.
- Fixed the length of the ZOTAC GAMING GEFORCE RTX 2080 Ti Blower.
- Fixed the 24 pin connector in the EVGA Z270 Classified K motherboard.
- Improved 240mm AIO Cooler support for the Raijintek OPHION EVO case (thanks to Jesus).
- Improved 240mm AIO Cooler support for the Silverstone CS381 case (thanks to Marcel).
- Japanese localisation updated (thanks to Mathijs).
We hope you enjoy the update!
The PC Building Simulator Team