PC Building Simulator Update v1.5
More treat than trick with our latest update, today we’re adding another 3 brand new partners to the game – plus some special Halloween decorations to our original workshop – to get you in the spooky mood!
ASRock has been high on the requested partner list for quite some time now, so we’re hugely pleased to be adding a wide range of their motherboards in this update – alongside a selection of their GPUs.
Colorful is one of the largest hardware manufacturers in China, and we’re excited to have a range of their GPUs and motherboards now available for use in the game.
HyperX is another much-requested partner to our line-up, and from this update you’ll be able to equip various new peripherals, RAM and even an RGB SSD!
To celebrate the spooky season of Halloween we’ve given the original workshop a suitably eerie set of decorations to get you into the spirit of things…
If you don’t feel in the mood for these decorations, you can toggle back to the original version via the pumpkin on top of the toolbox on your main desk.
HyperX Alloy FPS RGB & Pulsefire Surge (Keyboard & Mouse)
NZXT H510 Elite (Case)
HyperX FURY RGB (SSD)
ASRock Taichi Ultimate (Motherboard)
ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 9 (Motherboard)
ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming ITX/ac (Motherboard)
Colorful iGame Z390 Vulcan X V20 (Motherboard)
AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT (GPU)
Colorful iGame GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Vulcan X OC (GPU)
ASRock Phantom Gaming X Radeon RX590 8G OC (GPU)
(Career unlock level is in brackets after a parts/features name, all parts are available in Free Build instantly)
- New Keyboard: ASUS ROG Strix Scope Deluxe (14), ASUS ROG Strix Flare (14) & HyperX Alloy FPS RGB (5).
- New Mouse: HyperX Pulsefire Surge (17).
- New Mouse Mats: HyperX FURY S Pro (16).
- New Headset: ASUS TUF Gaming H7 Wireless (12), ASUS ROG Delta (14) & HyperX Cloud Alpha Pro (2).
- New Cases: NZXT H210i (20), NZXT H510 Elite (20), NZXT H510i (20) & NZXT H710i (20).
- New GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT (26), AMD Radeon RX 5700 (26), Colorful iGame GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Vulcan X OC (28), Colorful iGame GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Advanced OC (28), ASRock Phantom Gaming X Radeon RX VEGA 56 8G (16), ASRock Phantom Gaming X Radeon RX590 8G OC (15), ASRock Phantom Gaming X Radeon RX580 8G OC (14), ASRock Phantom Gaming D Radeon RX580 8G OC (14) & ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX560 4G (2).
- New CPUs: AMD Ryzen 5 Quad Core 3600 (30), AMD Ryzen 5 Quad Core 3600X (30), AMD Ryzen 7 Eight Core 3700X (30), AMD Ryzen 7 Eight Core 3800X (30) & AMD Ryzen 9 Twelve Core 3900X (30).
- New Motherboards: ASRock B450 Steel Legend (18), ASRock B450M Steel Legend (18), ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6 (21), ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming SLI/ac (20), ASRock Z390 Pro4 (20), ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming ITX/ac (21), ASRock Z390 Extreme 4 (21), ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 (21), ASRock Z390 Taichi Ultimate (22), ASRock Z390 Taichi (22), ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 9 (21), ASRock Z390M Pro4 (22), ASRock Z390M-ITX/ac (22), Colorful CVN B365M GAMING PRO V20 (20), Colorful CVN Z390M GAMING PRO V20 (21) & Colorful iGame Z390 Vulcan X V20 (21).
- New SSD: HyperX FURY RGB (11).
- New RAM: HyperX Predator DDR4 (15).
- Halloween decorations have been added to the original workshop location, these can be toggled via the toys on the toolbox on your main workbench.
- Hard Mode now has its own autosave file.
- Fixed front panel cable being installed incorrectly on the SilverStone PS14 case when using the auto cable upgrade.
- Fixed the Antec K240 AIO Cooler not fitting in the NZXT H200 case.
- Fixed various small collision issues that could (in certain situations) block some parts from being added or removed.
- Fixed a bug that would cause negative FPS numbers to be displayed during 3DMark.
- Fixed an issue that could cause certain CPUs clock speed to display incorrectly in the bios.
- Adjusted rules for game specification jobs to stop unfair brand requests that might block completion.
- Fixed some issues with the FSP CMT340 case model that could cause large frame rate drops.
- Sometimes performance could drop when working on a PC and having Shop related applications open on your office PC, this should now be improved.
- Adjusted the model sizes of the NVIDIA GTX and RTX cards to bring them more in line with their real-world counterparts.
- Adjusted the model size of the GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XTREME 11G to better match its real-world size.
- Fixed AIO Coolers clipping through the case in the CoolerMaster Masterbox 5 when placed in the rear slot.
- Fixed an issue where you could reinstall a drive bay on top of a 360mm radiator on the Lian Li LANCOOL ONE Digital case.
- Fixed the alignment issues of 140mm fans in the CORSAIR Crystal Series 280X case.
- Various cable route fixes.
We hope you enjoy all the new parts from new and existing partners available in this update and have a suitably spooky Halloween!
The PC Building Simulator Team