PC Building Simulator Update v1.0.1 – Some post-launch fixes.
A very busy launch has highlighted various issues we wanted to fix as soon as we could so here is a small hotfix build that fixes the following issues:
- Fixed the maximum PSU length of the Thermaltake View 91 case.
- Fixed an issue with some top case fan and radiator slots being blocked by the dust filter on the Thermaltake View 91 case.
- Fixed being able to add/remove front case fan brackets while the fans are still in place on the Thermaltake View 91 case.
- Fixed the maximum GPU length allowed in the Thermaltake Core P5 cases.
- Fixed the wrong PCI slot screws being used when installing a GPU in the Thermaltake Core P5 case.
- Fixed 4 slot NVIDIA SLI bridges not appearing where they should.
- Fixed the Overclocked Edition cases appearing in the shop if you don’t own the DLC.
- Fixed an issue with the Raijintek Ereboss blocking RAM meaning neither can be removed.
- The generic SLI bridge will no longer appear on RTX GPUs when in a 2 slot configuration. NVIDIA NVlink bridges only support 3 & 4 slots configurations to no NVLink bridge will appear when two RTX cards are right next to each other.
We will continue to monitor any issues being reported and fixing them where we can in future patches.
The PC Building Simulator Team