PC Building Simulator Update v0.8.6 – ZOTAC arrives with their GPU prowess!
Hello PC Builders,
Today we welcome another new partner to PC Building Simulator, the GPU heavyweight ZOTAC! From todays build you will be able to use various members of their GeForce 10 series of GPUs such as the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti AMP Extreme, GeForce GTX 1070 AMP Extreme, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC Edition and even the small but powerful GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Mini!
Build v0.8.6 Highlights
ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti AMP Extreme (GPU)
ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Mini (GPU)
ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC Edition (GPU)
Full Patch Notes:
- New GPUs: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC Edition, GeForce GTX 1060 Mini, GeForce GTX 1060 AMP! Edition, GeForce GTX 1070 Mini, GeForce GTX 1070 AMP Extreme, GeForce GTX 1080 Mini, GeForce GTX 1080 AMP Extreme, GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Mini, GeForce GTX 1080 Ti AMP Extreme. (Unlocked in Career from level 24, or in Free Build mode right away)
- New Case Fans: NZXT Aer P Black (120mm/140mm).
- Players are now warned when starting a new game that it will overwrite their autosave file. Please make manual saves if you want have multiple career save games.
- Fixed a problem that could cause the ‘Inferior Part Message’ to appear before you had even worked on a PC. Please note: Existing jobs that have this issue will need to be restarted for the fix to work.
- PC Bay has been removed from the apps available in Free Build mode.
- SSD images are no longer upside down.
- Fixed an issue where some PSU labels would appear over windowed case sides at certain camera angles.
- Fixed an error with the lighting app that was caused by some SLI bridges.
- Corrected Antec DF500 maximum CPU height data.
- Adjusted the Fractal Design Meshify C so that 2x 140mm case fans can be installed in the front without removing the lower cover.
- Fixed the rear and top case fan slots being inverted on the Cooler Master H500P.
- Fixed an issue where a HDD bay would vanish leaving the drive stuck on the Fractal Design Define R6. Please note if you already have a job with this issue you will need to abandon it for this fix to then work on future jobs.
- Added Patriot logo to splash screen.
- Added ZOTAC logo to splash screen.
Lots going on, but in the coming weeks you can expect the following:
- New partners.
- Lots of new parts.
- Steam trading cards.
- M.2 drive support.
- Controller support.
Custom water cooling design and prototyping is ongoing, this is a major new feature and is going to take time to implement.
Happy New GPU Benching!
The PC Building Simulator Team