Early Access Update v0.4.2.7
Hello everybody, this patch brings the last few changes to the Experimental version to the Early Access version since from what we have seen they have helped people with their connection issues in Multiplayer, there are a few other changes in here as well but these are the biggest ones, you can check all the changes in the patch notes below.
As always, if we somehow broke everything please let us know over at our QA Site https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/ We will try to get everything back to normal ASAP.
A reminder for people have been having issues with unexpected crashes on startup or weird behaviour with the game, in that case please try to verify your game files.
You can do this on Steam by Right Clicking the game in your Library > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files…
And on Epic by clicking on the three dots (“…”) next to the title or at the right side, depending on your selected library view > Verify
This may or may not redownload a large amount of files which might take a while depending on your internet connection or hard drive speeds so be wary of that.
If you are using mods, they might need to be updated or uninstalled after updating so please keep this in mind too.
See you again soon <3
- Fix for players being unable to connect to multiplayer on very large saves
- Fixed an issue resulting in a “Reliable Buffer Overflow” for some clients
- Fixed the Resource sink staying highlighted after selecting it with mass dismantle
- Redid some missing optimisations for the Train Station
- Updated all languages with the latest translations
- Updated language completion rates
- Updated community translators in the credits
- Added Cornish (32%) and Catalan (0%) to let people translate the game into them