Boat Vendor Update
- You’ll now find 3 Fishing villages around the map varying in size.
- Boats are no longer procedurally spawned along the beach and ocean and instead can be purchased from the Boat vendor found at the Fishing villages, 250 for rowboat / 400 for RHIB.
- Fishing villages are safe zones and hostile action will result in a swift death.
- If you’re unable to afford a rowboat, you can opt to purchase the blueprint for a Kayak & paddle which you can then craft yourself any time.
- You can also purchase each piece of scuba gear at the fishing village
Moving forward, you can expect to see some more NPC Villages added to the game (stables anyone?) as well as seeing the impact of these micro monuments have in the game increasing. We’re working on a mission system which will allow players to acquire items and blueprints from means other than simply farming scrap, and you’ll likely find the mission providers here first.
For more details and changelist visit the blog